Blueberry information 1090 glöps
- 8k Windows Blue Morpho by Eos
- Beautiful 8k!
Sorry for the long precalc, which I guess is partially my fault for making such a slow synth. :) You could of course have cut the time in half by using the multi-threaded version of the player, but then you would have needed some more bytes for that, so...
Great work, both of you!
- rulezadded on the 2017-03-23 20:01:02
- demotool Windows MacOSX Intel Clinkster by Loonies [web]
- The parabola wave is mainly meant to be used as ModWave. It can be used as BaseWave as well (just because, why not), but it results in an off-center signal, since the parabola wave is asymmetric (like all the other waveforms, it ranges between -1 and 1, but its average is -1/3 instead of 0).
- isokadded on the 2017-03-18 00:45:33
- 40k Amiga OCS/ECS copperstorm by insane [web]
- 1D is the new 2D!
- rulezadded on the 2017-02-17 00:10:29
- 4k Commodore 64 Belong by Mahoney [web]
- rulezadded on the 2017-02-17 00:05:12
- demo Amiga OCS/ECS coco by Unique [web]
- What slayer said. This is eye-candy!
- rulezadded on the 2017-02-15 21:23:08
- demo Amiga OCS/ECS Dandelion by The Electronic Knights
- This is what a modern A500 demo looks like.
- rulezadded on the 2017-02-15 21:21:26
- demo Amiga OCS/ECS Monomateria by Pacific
- Smooth style!
- rulezadded on the 2017-02-15 21:12:40
- demo Amiga OCS/ECS Makt by Spaceballs [web]
- Not very fond of this style. And the rendering is too messed up to really appreciate the code behind it.
- isokadded on the 2017-02-15 17:42:52
- 32k Atari VCS Chiphead by altair
- Great remake!
- rulezadded on the 2017-01-31 18:50:54
- demo Windows Ziphead by Fairlight [web] & Carillon & Cyberiad [web]
- Obvious thumb missing!
- rulezadded on the 2017-01-31 18:41:05
account created on the 2004-11-26 18:36:35